We can help
Whether you need a nurse or carer for three hours or round-the-clock care, our local co-ordinators are on stand-by to take your call.
We have registered nurses and caregivers available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Our staff selection and training programme ensures that we can provide you with the right nurse or carer at the right time – even at short notice.
- Is thoroughly screened via our interview, reference, and police check process.
- Has appropriate and current practicing certificate.
- Has completed an orientation programme.
- Is offered ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
The sectors we serve
We offer a comprehensive range of services to the health and private sectors:
- General and specialty staff.
- Medical, surgical, psychiatric, geriatric and pediatric care.
- Broad skill-base to cover the requirements of any department.
Rest Homes/Aged Care Facilities
Qualified nurses and caregivers have the experience and compassion to render outstanding service in all situations.
In-Home Aged Care
Casual or ongoing care for people wanting to live at home and remain as independent as possible.
- Our nurses and carers facilitate essential well-deserved time-out for family members caring for a loved one. (Four hours to overnight)
Care of a loved one in the terminal stages is a privilege that requires special skills – our nurses and carers are trained in palliative care. They provide expert, supportive, sensitive care to the patients and family members.